Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2003

So, I really dislike tech support when they have no knowledge of the tech or the support you need. I won't name the graphics giant tech support that I called today by name (never know who is reading), but when I called and told them my problem, they pretty much weren't listening. I said "I'm having a problem opening a document--the app just quits in the middle of converting". The support-guy said, "have you tried placing the document?" Nope, I hadn't. So we tried it and guess what--not even an option. So he put me on hold for awhile, came back and said "why don't we try opening it" It was all I could do not to say "DUDE...that's why I called in."

Anyway, enough ranting. Denny and I spent the latter part of the afternoon looking at movie trailers online and avoiding that stuff I was supposed to be doing (work anyone?)

Thats all for now.

No comments: