Went to the briefing today. The fellow we met with told me I didn't need to be there. Gave us a bunch of paperwork to be filled out......We both have to get medical clearance and I have to get a passport. Once we turn in a bunch of this stuff we'll get our official orders. The guy wasn't very helpful--we tried to ask the important questions, about our car, about housing, and he kept saying "I don't know, you'll have to ask the TMO for that"--and I had to ask what TMO is (I love how all military folk think I know what all these little abbreviations are). what I really want to know is what kind of internet connection I can get.
Denny came home with a website that had all this wonderful info for us to go through. Printed it all out...now we just have to read it.
No comments:
Post a Comment